Monday, November 2, 2009

Attack of the Giant Earwax

Ok this is some next level, kind of gross shit but hey, it's life. So the other day I was cleaning my ears with your standard run of the mill ear bud/cleaner things. Apparently they aren't great to use and can cause damage to your ears. I'm not sure how factual this is but it seems to make sense. I mean, it can't be great to be jabbing around there with a pointy little poker not really knowing what you're doing.
Long story short I pulled the biggest grossest chunk of earwax out of one ear. Normally I think on a scale of dirty to clean, I have pretty good ears. You know how sometimes you are out and about and happen to look inside someone's ear and it's like this fucking disgusting cavern of yellow orange goo. I mean. holy shit don't they ever clean their ears. They are probably partially deaf from having it so full of that shit. 
First thing I thought when i pulled out the earbud was, "Holy shit! This is going in my blog."
So here it is in all it's disgusting glory.


1 comment:

  1. fucking eew, thats even worse than my fingernail ant piles around the house

    ReplyDelete