Tuesday, November 3, 2009

A long weekend full of friendship, love and alcohol fueled midget beatings

Before you get upset there was no actual midget beatings. I'm sorry to lead you on like that. In fact I'm not even sure the term 'midget' is politically correct to begin with. It's been a pretty huge weekend and I must say I'm fairly tired. Since I was required to work until 9 on Friday and work also on Saturday I decided to keep it low key and not drown my sorrows in alcohol fuelled debauchery.
Saturday night was slightly more interesting with it being halloween and all that. It seems, year by year, that halloween is rapidly growing larger and larger. I guess I can see why, I mean why wouldn't you want to dress up and get silly and have fun. That being said i didn't really dress up myself because I'm a lazy shit. That doesn't mean I can't enjoy the festivities. To be fair on myself I did wear a creepy mask.

The beard and long hair weren't actually part of the mask. I stole that from Jesus. Thanks Claudia for providing this photo with terrifying lurker status. 
Sunday was recovery day. Here'a some pics of what 3 bored and hung over guys can accomplish.


This lovely rendering of yours truly was done by a friend of mine. Thanks Boucher.


We spent the night eating pizza which was very delicious. What more could a person ask for. In case you're wondering it was topped with half Americana and half Satay Chicken.
So that was Sunday night. Some other shit happened on Monday night and Tuesday but right now I cannot be bothered typing about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment