Friday, November 13, 2009

home made pizza and weekends squandered

Again let me apologise for never updating. I think a big part of not updating a whole lot is not knowing weather or not people actually read this thing. I'm mainly updating today to keep Sida happy. Also maybe to keep others happy.
I would really love to know if anyone who isn't a friend of mine is actually reading this. My email address is as follows: bring_your_board@hotmail.com. Feel free to add me on msn or send me an email or whatever.

So tonight for dinner is home made pizza. Inc. cheese, jalepenos, salami and onion. It's in the oven as i type this. Maybe i'll take a pic for you sexy readers. Probably not. Sorry. Not really.

While everyone is out enjoying their hot hot weekend I will be slaving away at my job the whole time. Now when i say "slaving away," I mean not really doing that much. It is a great job for a lazy person.
Sory I have no interesting pics for this post. I'll leave you with something I found the other day.


1 comment: