Thursday, March 15, 2012

As time passes (..... and then some)

Well I think I can finally say with some confidence that it really has been far too long between posts!
3 YEARRRSSS! My god. So much time has passed and so much and so little has happened.

lets break it down..... Nu metal style. dun dun dun dun dundundndnndu.

well since 2009 I haVE:
  • Moved out of home 
  • Moved house again since then
  • ummmmm some other stuff
  • more tattoos
  • more travel (south-east asia, europe)
  • bla bla bla
Look, I never siad this re-introductory post was going to be exciting, it's kind of hard actually. I need to get back into the flow of things, get the ol' fing-danglers working again. Not that my older "work" was too brain bustingly exciting. Or maybe it was.

As i read over my last post I can't help but cringe slightly, but also smile and remember that writing a blog is actually kinda fun.

 All future entries and insights can be attributed to this man on the right. Thanks man. 

Watch this space for future entries

No comments:

Post a Comment