Thursday, March 15, 2012

My life right now

Ever wondered what it would be like to save the galaxy? Or what about having someones life or even the lives of a whole species in your hands? I once did wonder these things. Now I don't have to because I can have these experiences every day.
Yeah I'm a nerd. I like space and I like sci-fi in all shapes, sizes, masses and quantum spectrums(I made the last one up. Sounds pretty sci-fi though doesn't it?). Movies, books and of course games.
Mass effect if like a kick-ass sci-fi novel which you have control of and get to play... for like 30 hours.
Now I wouldn't go calling myself a man of responsibility so when it comes down to the nitty gritty of life and death situations, sometimes it can be a little tough to decide. Then I take five steps back and realise, "What the fuck? This is a video game.  It doesn't really matter if this character lives or dies." Or does it.......



No comments:

Post a Comment