Monday, October 12, 2009

Dinna Winna

I mostly can't be fucked cooking because I'm a lazy shit, but it's something that has to be done or I won't eat and neither will my dad and that wouldn't be very good now would it. Like most lazy people I leave cooking to until the very last minute and we end up eating later than usual, which I think is the reason why what I cook is usually pretty good. You see? eh eh.
So tonight I cooked crumbed pork with cabbage salad. According to nine msn recipes (which is where I usually find the stuff I cook) it's an Asian/Japanese/Modern Australian dish. Wrap your head around that one folks.
I didn't take many pics this time because I forgot/cbf. Also this was my first time crumbing stuff so it was pretty fun.
First i took 400g of pork loin steaks (yum yum). Smashed them until they were a bit thinner and stuff.
Then you dunk them into some flour, then into and egg smooshed up into a bowl, then in your bread crumbs.

That's my little crumbing station. looks kinda seedy.
After you crumb the shit outta your junk. whack it on a plate(any colour) and frisbee into the fridge(door open).
Once thats done, you take like a quarter of a cabbage and mulch that shit up and then grate a carrot into it. toss it a bit(lol) and then squeeze a whole lemon over it. Then toss some more.


Here is the crumbed pork and the cabbage salad mixtureeeeeeeeee.
I then cooked up some of that packet rice stuff on my ovenator 2009 because i didn't think the other stuff was enough. this is just a little bit of extra bonus. Start cooking the rice stuff before you start frying up your pork.
When the rice stuff is almost done you should start on the pork because they are both going on the same plate at the same time so you can eat them both.
Put a whole nice hit of oil in the pan so its all oily like. then crank it up. Once its nice and hot slam in your crumbed pork. It doesn't have to cook very long otherwise the pork will be tough as shit. Just make sure its nice and brown and crunchy on the outside. Don't worry about getting worms from not cooking pork  enough. (IDK if that can acutally happen. I think I heard it somewhere. Probably anit-pork types spreading hurtful rumours about the delicious creature). Anyways now im off track.


Now that your pork is cooked you want to put your salad stuff on the plate then slice up the pork and place it nice and fancy-like on top on it. Then just whack your rice on the plate and you're golden.
So tasty and very filling too. Also pretty easy for you lazy shits.

No comments:

Post a Comment