Monday, October 19, 2009

S-s-s-s-Sundaaaaayyy Fuuuuunnnday

This was the first Sunday I've had off in quite a while (fucking retail). I must say it was a delectably delightful.
My partners in crime were Stevens, Joshua and later on the one and only Nash.
Fun times were had over a tasty lunch of a 6" tuna sub with lettuce, tomato, cucumber, pickle, onion and jalapeno peppers. It was incredibly tasty and wholesome. Don't forget the italian herb bread.

I could barely get my mouth around the thing (lol). Its was stuffed full of vegetable goodness.

After lunch we ventured to Nash's house and played 2 thrilling games of darts. In the second I lost for the first time in 4 games. It was shattering and I'm not quite sure if I will ever recover from the shameful defeat or Josh's hurtful illustration of myself.


No comments:

Post a Comment