Monday, October 12, 2009

Thursday Grill'd

It's been a while since my last post. Already getting lazy, this was inevitable folks. Oh well. ummmmmmm, do de do de do. Yeah, so last Thursday I went out and had Grill'd burger for the first time ever. It was actually pretty delicious, pretty pricey also.
Here's a shitty pic of the outside

It's a bit blurry because I was standing at the lights and had to start crossing. Also I thought I looked like a bit of a dickhead standing out the front of some burger place taking a photo with my phone.

That was the burger I had. I think it was called the pickled mustard burger or something very similar. It contained one lean meat patty, tomato, a shit load of lettuce, cheese and you guessed it, pickles and mustard. Tasty tasty burger. I would probably eat there again. Also the service was good and all the workers were friendly.
Here's a couple more pics of my companions.


 




No comments:

Post a Comment