Friday, October 2, 2009

Farm Life!

Friends and acquaintances may or may not know that I have been filling some of my spare time with a gem of a time-waster/closet addiction called Farm Town. 'What is this Farm Town?' I hear you asking while you look at me scratching your empty little head. Basically it's a game where you plow fields and grow various types of fruit and vegetables. AMAAAAZING. So once you plant and grow crops you sell them for money which you use to buy stupid decorations like houses and lakes and other assorted things for your farm.
Heres an example of my farm at the moment.(i don't know if you will be able to see much)

So after making money and putting silly things on your farm you gain experience and get to higher and higher levels which allows you to buy more stuff. Sounds stupid I know but it's somehow highly addictive.

No comments:

Post a Comment