Wednesday, October 7, 2009

My First Krush

Yesterday I had a KFC Krush. The only reason I bought it was because I had a coupon for one with a free regular chips. Also I was curious as to how they tasted. I had the mango/wildberry ice 'Krush.' Honestly it wasn't fantastic. kind of dull flavour. Perhaps the other styles are better but idk. Probably wouldn't buy another one. Although I wouldn't vomit if you made me drink one.


shameless advertising for Ted's right there. I'm being paid $50,000 for this blog post. Yeah I'm a sellout. fuck you

1 comment:

  1. i saw the ad for krusherzz on tv the other night and it seriously made me want one. there is this woman smooshing rad stuff all over her lips and people are throwing liquid around. then i realised... 'wait.. this is KFC..." and decided not to buy one. true story

    ReplyDelete