Saturday, October 3, 2009

Thankyou Costco



Well it's finally happened. Costco is here!! woooooo hooray.
Sadly I haven't actually been there myself but I have been blessed with gifts from the almighty Costco. I'm definitely planning on making the trip out there one day to enjoy the hugeness and cheapness of it.
The reason why I'm thanking Costco is for thiiiisssssss.....

A whopping 1.814KG of gourmet jelly beans. Holy fuck!! I love these things and it's only like $20 for that huge container as opposed to $5 for a tiny little box of them. Wow

Also I have to thank Jess' dad because he's the one who actually bought them for me.
Great buy Rychard, great buy, you did good kid, real good.

Here's just a few of the amazing flavours you can expect to taste if you reach your big pink hands into this barrel of candy sex: cantaloupe, cream soda, very cherry, cinnamon, green apple..... i could go on but who really wants to know every flavour?

But seriously folks this stuff is tasty. get on it!!

1 comment:

  1. interesting blog so far. didnt imagine youd have so many already.

    ReplyDelete