Sunday, October 4, 2009

Frisbo Time!!!/Frisbee Tyme

HOly fuuuuck yes!! daylight savings is back and it's back with vengeance. What a great time of year to be outside and enjoying the world. And what better way to enjoy life than throwing a hard plastic disc to and fro. lordy lordy lord!!

Frisbo came about when a Samsung phone rep dropped a whole bunch of free shit at my place of employment (Vodafone).
We also were given samsung hats and maybe some other stupid shit but this was by far the best. Honestly I think this frisbee is the best thing the Samsung company hasever produced. hahahaa.

Good going Samsung, you've got a real winner here.



Here are some sweet action shots. I still haven't got the hang of picture layouts on here so shit's kinda all over the place. forgiv-a-ness pleassseee.




 
 

Also ben sucks at taking photos. I still admire and respect his efforts. I always will. Ben... I love you buddy, no seriously I love you, like the kind of love that only exists in fairy tales. I hope you are reading this. Well enough of that awkwardness.

The canine also got involved is frisbee/frisbo fun:



No comments:

Post a Comment